List of Car Insurance Companies for 2017
Every car in the country must be insured if it is about to be used on the road. That induces a lot of people looking for car insurance. A list of car insurance companies is really a good place to start your own research on auto insurance providers. There is a variety of factors going towards contributing to an insurer’s quality. Make sure that you check the ratings, pros and cons of the company before making your final decision about what insurer you will choose to buy you car insurance. Let’s start this list of car insurance companies!
List of Car Insurance Companies – Top 10 Out of The Best
1. All State
The most frequently rated one in this list of car insurance companies is Allstate. This company provides a wide array of policy options suiting the needs of different clients. Allstate is well known for the competitive rates offered, plus with safe driving incentives as well as accident forgiveness. This auto insurance company has been ranked as one of the top car insurance companies for about 70 years. They supply 4 separate packages so customers will be sure to find the one that suits their personal demands. In reality, some clients even claim that this insurer is ideally suitable for the elderly and teenagers.
Some pros and cons of Allstate:
- Knowledgeable service reps
- Affordable prices
- Great overall service
- Inexperienced adjusters
- No-so-good marketing phone calls
- Unclear claims and billing processes
Phone number: (847) 402-5000
2. State Farm Insurance
In this list of car insurance companies, State Farm Insurance is favored by its discount policy. This insurer makes sure its clients get plenty of variety. Clients could save a large amount, about 40 percent with the company.
Some pros and cons of State Farm:
- In-person, online and phone communication are easy
- Agents often available without appointments
- Coverage options and good rates
- Long waiting times for phone calls
Phone number:(309) 766-2311
Geico stands for Government Employees Insurance Company, which is possessed by Berkshire Hathaway. It supplies private car insurance in all 50 states nationwide. They are famous for excellent customer service and be able to help obtain the least expensive car insurance policy. In addition, they can offer their clients a few payment options, making them a favorite with potential customers. Read: 5 car loan mistakes that cost you money.
- Low cost for great coverage
- Trustworthy brand
- Reps are excited to help timely
- Quick sign-up
- Good customer service
- Repair materials & facilities are still concerned
- Increased rates without announcement
- Some adjustments in policy are unexplained
Phone number:(301) 986-3000
Get the next position in this list of car insurance companies is Progressive, which is multi-dimensional insurer offering both car insurance, and Segway, watercraft, snowmobile and RV loans. Built in 1937, it has an honor of selling the maximum quantity of commercial car policies via independent agents operating through brokers. Progressive has earned an A+ credit rating – an excellent rating. Even, they offer an innovative policy for their customers known as “name you price” in which the potential customers could counteroffer the quote they give.
Progressive also provides coverage for pickup trucks, vans, tow trucks and dump trucks. When seeking a certain quote online, Progressive can offer a user-friendly process for getting the best possible quotes
One of the most highly appreciated pros of Progressive is its Auto Insurance Loyalty Rewards program, supplying clients with many benefits like streamlined service along with accident forgiveness.
In addition to the Snapshot program detailed above, Progressive offers a number of other discounts and programs to drivers. That said, it does not provide a maximum percentage saved for all of these programs. Read: 5 Best Ways to Learn About Car Insurance.
Phone number:1-800-PROGRESSIVE (1-800-776-4737)
Found in 1925, this company has the first name of The Ohio Farm Bureau Federation. It is now one of the largest organizations of finance all over the world. Today, officially known as Nationwide, this insurer is among the most strong auto insurance in the US due to a lot of low cost insurance options.
Some pros and cons of Nationwide:
- Conscientious agents
- Transparent policies
- Claims dealt fairly and rapidly
- Reps are attentive that offer you various choices
- Failure to notify them of the policy updates could result in rate hikes
- Special coverage programs are convoluted
Phone number:(614) 249-7111
6. AA Auto Insurance
The American Automobile Associations, a federation of associated auto clubs, is a non-profit lobby plus with auto insurance, offers a variety of services such as towing, first aid, and emergency road services to clients. Founded in 1902, AAA has deals with the insurance companies that they broke for.
Some pros and cons of AAA:
- Great discounts
- Outstanding travel agent services
- Transparent, timely services
- Good yearly rates
- No-so-good Roadside service
- Unqualified technical staff
7. Liberty Mutual
Built in 1912, Liberty Mutual is one of the best in the list of car insurance companies. Apart from auto cover, they offer life and home insurance. This full service company supplies comprehensive car policies at extremely competitive rates. Liberty Manual has been rated as one of the top car insurers in USA with a wide network of financial services in throughout 20 countries worldwide.
Some pros and cons of Liberty Mutual:
- Liberty Mutual has an option replacing your vehicle with a better one in case it is totaled in a certain accident.
- Competitive rates
- Multiple discount options
- It does not supply 24-hour customer service. Nevertheless, you could acquire instant assistance or file a certain claim at any time
Phone number:(888) 398-8924
8. 21st Century Insurance
This auto insurance company collaborates with some of the most famous auto insurance companies. The company supplies their clients a large number of insurance products along with auto insurance.
Some pros and cons of 21st Century Insurance:
- Trustworthy brand
- Attractive discounts
- An award-winning record of customer service
- Competitive car insurance rates
- Easy-to-use website for quickly access information
- Good customer service that is available 24/7
- If you want to by all of your car insurance from just only one carrier, this car insurance company may not offer all of the insurance products for your need.
- Some clients have reported concerns that when their cars were totaled, the insurer supplied a low payout.
- Complaints related to increases in premium without appropriate explanation
Phone number:(877) 310-5687
Esurance is a multiline insurance company located in the US. It has an A+ financial rating that offers vehicle and property coverage throughout the country. It has many features for managing your filling claims and account online or through smartphone, making it a great choice for those who want to do business electronically. It is also a reason why Esurance is available in this list of car insurance companies.
Some pros and cons of Esurance:
- Straightforward pricing, cheap rates
- Always accessible, 24 hour claims
- Informative, patient, helpful reps
- Not-so-good roadside assistance
Phone number:(800) 378-7262
Amica is the oldest mutual insurer of automobiles in the US. Amica is considered as a consistently well-rated auto insurance company by its clients as well as industry organizations.
Some pros and cons of Amica:
- Claim process is rather straightforward and easy
- Trustworthy brand
- You receive what you pay for
- Unfriendly, business-focused customer service
- Some customers with really clean records accidentally dropped after an incident
- Cancellation with no sufficient notice
Phone number:(866) 286-9968
√ Keywords from Google Search:
- list of car insurance companies
- compare car insurance
- car insurance companies
- auto insurance companies
- top insurance companies