Top 10 most expensive cars in the world
When it comes to the most expensive cars in the world, there are much more than movement or transportation. Those most expensive cars in the world are often rolling art pieces. Setting aside the lifestyle criticisms, they are really mind-boggling machines. This article will list down top 10 most expensive cars in the world.
10 Out Of Most Expensive Cars On The Planet
- Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita – $4.8 Million
This car gets the top 1 in the list of most expensive cars in the world because it is literally the most expensive street-legal production car available. It is coated with diamonds. Made by a Swedish manufacturer, there are just 3 ones ever made in the world.
- Acceleration – 0-100 km/h in 2.9 sec.
- Braking distance – 32 meters
- Top speed – over 410 km/h
- Consumption of fuel: Highway travel: 18 l/ 100km, combined 22l/100km
- Weight – 178 kg
- Lamborghini Veneno – $4.5 Million
The name of Lamborghini Veneno means poison when being translated from Italian. It was created in order to celebrate the 50th birthday of the automaker. It looks undeniably venomous and is stunning from all angles. This Veneno is very fast.
- Engine – 6.5 l V12
- Hp: 750 hp
- Top speed: 220 mph
- 0-62 mph: 2.6 sec.
- Torque: 509 lb-ft
- Transmission: 7-speed automated manual
Read more: Top 10 sports cars in the worl for 2016-2017
- W Motors Lykan Hypersport – $3.4 Million
This car is seen in the blockbuster Fast and Furious 7. Its style includes jewel-encrusted headlights, an interior that is ripped from science fiction, and scissor doors. The Veneno looks like an armored car coming from the future.
- Coupe only
- Exclusive exterior paint schemes
- Top speed: 385 km/h (240mph)
- Acceleration – 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in 2.8 sec; 0-200 km/h in 9.4 sec.
- Limited Edition Bugatti Veyron By Mansory Vivere – $3.4 Million
Among the most expensive cars in the world, Limited Edition Bugatti Veyron cannot be skipped. Being one of the fastest cars available, this car has a gorgeous carbon fiber body, an upgrade of LED lights, new spoiler package, a renovated front grill, and a rebuffed cabin.
- Top speed: 410 km/h (254.04 mph)
- Acceleration: 0-100 km/h 2.5 sec.
- Power: 1109 bhp / 815 kW
- Weight: 1820 kg
- Ferrari Pininfarina Sergio – $3 Million
Despite this is not the most expensive car in this list, it is one of the most highly-coveted cars on the planet. There are 6 Ferrari Pininfarina Sergio cars ever made.
Made by the famous Italina design house – Pininfarina, this Ferrari is a Ferrari 458 Spider with the entirely new body as well as interior.
- Displacement: V8 4.5l / 4499 cc
- Acceleration: 0-100 km/h 3.4 sec.
- Power: 570 bhp / 419 KW
- Pagani Huayra BC – $2.6 Million
With the fastest road-legal top gear lap, this car is fitted with a wider rear track, a bevy of the sexy aero goodies, new side covers Besides, the extensive use of the carbon fiber as well as different lightweight materials. . It debuts in March, 2016 in Geneva Motor Show. There are just 20 unites of Pagani Huayra BC and all of them have been sold.
- Top speed: 383 km/h (238 mph)
- Acceleration: 0-100 km/h (0-62mph) 2.8 sec.
- Ferrari F60 America – $2.5 Million
Ferrari F60 America is based on the F12 Berlinetta, wears a color scheme of Stars and Stripes. It has classic racing livery around and inserts of American flag seat. Because this F60 is equipped with a lightweight fabric top, so it could operate the speed of up to 75 mph. There is fresh aluminium bodywork, accompanied with extra bonnet holes, deeper side strakes, and extra pronounced winglets.
- Top speed: 338 km/h
- Acceleration: 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) 3.1 sec: 0-200 km/h 8.5 sec.
- Engine: 6.3L
- Fuel economy: petrol – premium ULP
- Fuel consumption: 15/100km
- Transmission: 7-speed sports automatic dual clutch
- Bugatti Chiron – $2.5 Million
Having a gorgeous body, this mid-engined two-seated sport car – Chiron pushes the boundaries of performance shown in the Veyron further into the stratosphere. This car is not just about the speed, but also about making specific statements and this car is making a super strong statement.
- Body style: 2-door coupe
- Engine: 8.0l
- Transmission: 7-speed automatic transmission
- Weight:1995.8 kg
- Top speed: 420 km/h
- Acceleration: 0-100 km/h 2.4 sec.
- Koenigsegg One:1 – $2 Million
The limited edition of this Koenigsegg One:1 is mainly based on Agera R. This is simply the fastest cars ever made, with the F1-style honeycomb core, ventilated ceramic brakes, carbon fiber intake maniford, extended venture tunnels, unique track-optimized aero winglets.
- Acceleration: 0-100 km/h 2.8 sec; 0-400 km/h 10 sec ; 400-0 km/h 20 sec.
- Braking distance: 28 meters
- Emission levels: Euro VI
- Torque: over 1000 Nm from 3000-8000 rpm
- Transmission: 7-speed dual-clutch paddle shift automatic transmission
- Koenigsegg Regera – $2 Million
Made by the Swedish automaker, this vehicle outshines the electrified competition in different ways, from the appearance to performance. This plug-in hybrid sports car was launched at the Geneva Motor Show in 2015. Having practical and luxurious design, this hypercar was state as the most powerful and fastest accelerating production automobile ever.
- Engine: 5.0l V8
- Acceleration: 0-100 km/h 2.7 sec
- Top speed: 410 km/h (255 mph)
- Weight: 1590 kg